Thursday, February 3, 2011

Love Letters

With Valentine's Day approaching I felt it necessary to get in the spirit by posting photos of a few of my favorite murals from Steve Power's project with the City of Philadelphia Mural Arts Program, A Love Letter For You. For months I tried to get my friends to go check out the murals in person with me and they were always way too busy (ehemm lazy). So, last Summer I set out alone to spend the afternoon checking out the murals and had such an awsome time. I've yet to take the El to get a look at the murals that aren't visible from ground view but I hope to soon. Enjoy the view I had and some positive visual inspiration!







And my favorite one of all....


Check out the official trailer for the documentary film about the project, created by Joey Garfield and Steve Powers.




xx Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment