Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Handbag Heaven

Seriously about to go into a handbag induced coma over our newest line of bags, Oliveve.  Expertly made in NYC, these handbags scream wear me, "the tightly edited collection has the sumptuous ease of your favorite slouchy, worn-in tee shirt". 

As an avid handbag lover, I can safely say these have moved to the top of my list.  Just touching the Izzy Slouchy Sling bag sends me to the most perfect dreamland.  The designers have spent years working for top designers in the contemporary world, including Foley & Corinna, Botkier, Loeffler Randall, and Jill Stuart (and is it any coincidence I own handbags from about half of these famed designers, and covet the rest?!).

  
Holly Drawstring Bag

Izzy Slouchy Sling Bag

Both bags are available online and at our stores.

Cheers,
Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment