Monday, May 16, 2011

Meet Natasha :)


Name? Natasha Imani Rojas

Neighborhood in which you reside? West Philadelphia - University City

Favorite Philly restaurant? I have not gotten the chance to experience many restaurants in Philly yet unfortunately! Although, I have to say that MexiCali has fabulous burritos.

Most memorable fashion faux pas? For at least 3 years during my childhood my mother let me wear all white faux leather go-go boots everywhere that I went. We must have bought 8 pairs to keep up my little trademark!

Favorite line at Arcadia and why? MinkPink. I love the colorful prints and casual shapes that we have in for the spring ! I also love the elegantly structured dresses that Frock! by Tracy Reese has to offer.

Current song on repeat? Frank Ocean - Strawberry Swing. It's so sweetly nostalgic.

Favorite ice cream flavor? I love Cake Batter ice cream from Coldstone. It may be the death of me.

Favorite YouTube clip? 1. Edward Sharpe's "Home" acoustic cover by father and daughter team Jorge & Alexa Narvaez 2. Bizkit the Sleepwalking Dog

Favorite artist? I could listen to John Legend all day every day ! I'm really into Adele currently.

Guilty pleasure? making lists.

Favorite way to spend your days off from Arcadia? sleeping. absolutely. oh! & watching tooo much netflix

Favorite beer? root beer...! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment