Tuesday, June 21, 2011

DearPhotograph

About the site - "take a picture of a picture from the past in the present."

Can't put it any better than that.   Here are my favorites (the captions are what makes them so great, so be sure to read them!

Dear Photograph,
Dad never took a picture of me, ever. Then I noticed his reflection in the glass.
Happy Father’s Day, Dad.

Anonymous
Dear Photograph,
I wish I treated you better when we were in high school.
@Sarah_Bernstein


Dear Photograph,
When will I have this much swag again?
tineyluu
Dear Photograph,
I’ll always remember the summers in that truck.
Anonymous
Dear Photograph.
We had nothing, but you gave me everything. Thank you for your never ending love. I love you Dad.
@okfollowheather

Submit your pictures online at http://dearphotograph.com/ and share them with the internet.

Cheers,
Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment