Sunday, July 31, 2011

Shop Vintage and Recycled Clothing

As you all know, Arcadia is an eco-friendly and sustainable boutique. In keeping with this mission we stock vintage and recycled clothing. These items round out our assortment in a fun and affordable way! There is nothing better than finding a one of a kind gem from the 60s, 70s, 80s, and 90s (I am loving 90s style right now!)



When I am not working at Arcadia I run a vintage shop on Etsy, Bull & Barter. I bring a handful of vintage pieces to Arcadia about twice a month. All items are stocked in the back of our shop at the Northern Liberties location.


Be sure to stop in and pick up a floral romper, maxi dress, highwaisted trouser, leather jacket or a hot pair of shoes. We promise you won't leave empty handed!


To shop my vintage finds online visit www.bullandbarter.com

~Caren

No comments:

Post a Comment