Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Long, Layered... and Graphic!

This shear Ark & Co top is one of my favorite items in the store. I love the way it hangs, the cute little bow and the polka dots! (one of my favorite trends for fall!) I paired it with the Bobi Scoop neck top. This top is asymmetrical- cropped in the front and long in the back. The pants are a new arrival from Rodebjer- you can check them out here. Lastly, the necklace is by Canoe Crafts- a local Philadelphia favorite!

I started this look with a piece that I've been lusting over- the Mary Meyer Hexagon Maxi Dress. It's soft and comfortable but with an eye-catching graphic. The Kai-aakmann Chunky Knit Sweat is equally as soft and comfortable. A perfect combo on chilly days when you want to feel warm and cozy, yet completely put together. The neck-warmer is just one of the many new knit accessories that I'm dying over (ear-warmers, mittens, hats & scarves- oh my!)

This look revolves around the Drip Skirt- made by a designer that is completely new to Arcadia: H. Fredriksson. Designer, Helena Fredriksson aims to combine Eco-conscious fashion with her native Scandinavian aesthetic. What I love most about H. Fred is that all garments are made in New York City using sustainable fabrics and production methods. The skirt is paired with Stewart & Brown Ruched Princess top and the Curator Amandine Cardigan. For accessories, I added necklaces by Charm City and an awesome vegan bag by Matt & Nat.

Until next time....

Mallory xo

No comments:

Post a Comment