Friday, March 9, 2012

Countdown to SXSW!!

I'm psyched.  Headed to Austin in less than a week!  live music, sunshine, bbq, drinks on the deck...lots to look forward to at South by South West.  Though all I've been thinking about the past few days is - what am I going to pack?!

Natalie's festival wardrobe:


Current Elliott high rise bell $188



Gee WaWa Flora $178

I'm on the hunt for the perfect round sunglasses...

Wear this dress with rugged boots to make it edgier:
TBA Debby Dress $188



Threads for Thought basic scoop $24

Spruce up that basic tee with loads of fun jewelry and accessories...

Cut n' Paste Jasmine bag $172  --we have it in RUST- even cooler!!

And maybe I'll make some feathered hairwrap (or headdress!) inspired by Anastasia's art!!!  :


xo,
Natalie

No comments:

Post a Comment