Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Meet Emma!


Say hello to Emma, our new intern from Drexel!

Name: Emma Rachel Ryan 
Neighborhood in which you reside: University City 
Favorite Philly restaurant: Currently my favorite restaurant in Philly is Distrito. I absolutely love their mahi mahi tacos! By far the best Latin food I've ever had.

Most memorable fashion faux pas: When I was in high school for a short period of time I would wear these extremely colorful and vibrant Nike high-tops. Thankfully that was a short lived fad.

Favorite line at Arcadia and why: My two favorite lines are tba and Dusen Dusen. I love tba's charming Edwardian-esque clothing and Dusen Dusen's unique and eye-catching patterns. I also really enjoy Monserat De Luca's DEFY Jewelry line because the pieces are so quirky and original.   

Current song on repeat: The Cribs have been on shuffle lately and I've also been listening to fun's new album a lot when getting ready in the mornings. 

Favorite ice cream flavor: Ben & Jerry's Phish Food 

Favorite artist: I'm not really current with up and coming artists but I have an obsession with anything Monet. I don't know what it is but I could stare at his paintings for hours. John Waterhouse is another personal favorite. I actually have his Lady of Shallot painting in my bedroom at my apartment. 

Guilty pleasure: Listening to the bands I used to listen to in middle school/high school. 
Favorite way to spend your days off from Arcadia: Hanging out with my roommates, exploring the city, shopping, and watching movies on my list of movies to watch are just a few things I like to do on days off. 
Favorite beer: Anything from Yards really. I also like going to Dock Street Brewery to try there in-house brews. They are always really tasty.

Welcome, Emma!!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment