Sunday, January 13, 2013

Out & About: Reading Terminal Market


One of my favorite places in all of Philadelphia is the Reading Terminal Market. I've been going there since I was a little girl--navigating the crowds with my parents and sister, eating our way from one end to another. Not much has changed since those days, and I make it a point to introduce friends who are not familiar with this Philadelphia gem. While it can be overwhelming with all the different vendors and hordes of people on weekends and during lunch hours, it's well worth it (or avoid peak hours and you practically have the place to yourself)!


Don't miss Bassets Ice Cream, Dienner's BBQ for incredible wings, Miller's Twist for butter-drenched homemade soft-pretzels, Sang-Kee for the best Chinese food, and Chocolate by Mueller for those sweet cravings. Obviously, any sort of dieting would be difficult in a place like this--so wear your eating pants. 


xx Arielle

No comments:

Post a Comment