Saturday, February 2, 2013

Let's Play Pretend!

When I wake up and see that the high of the day will be 28 degrees, I go into some pretty serious denial and convince myself it's actually a beautiful, 75 and sunny spring day. I throw on some transitional/wearable every season staples (here's looking at you, maxi skirt), and only listen to music that makes me forget I'm freezing my tuckus off and takes me back to driving to the beach in LA.

Here's today's denial outfit of choice; Stewart & Brown Maxi Skirt and Nana Pat Project Brass Double V Necklace, both from Arcadia. Sweater, band tee, and boots are all vintage.



And here's some of my favorite beach tune-age you'll hear me singing along to in Northern Liberties today.






Come in and get a jumpstart on your spring/summer wardrobe at our spring presale! 15% off new spring styles!
xo Bonnie


No comments:

Post a Comment