Wednesday, January 15, 2014

New Seven Blooms!

Learn more about Regina the owner and designer of Seven Blooms!

Wearable Eco Friendly Fashion ♥

I spent the 90s and early 2000's growing up in the Philippines. That's where I first got interested in clothing. I'd spend hours at my Grandpa's office learning all about fashion + fabric. I saw all the work that went into a single garment and learned to appreciate it. From designing to sampling to sewing to production, I was exposed to everything and knew that every garment had a story.

As I graduated to High School, I took a more active role in learning about the production process. I started drawing and designing and eventually found my way into the more technical aspects of production. In college I started drafting my own patterns and sewing some of my own clothes.

Fast forward to New York, 2009 when I first stumbled upon Etsy. I immediately opened my first shop and started selling! When I made my first sale, I was ecstatic! Someone thought my work was good enough to pay for it!

Fast forward to San Francisco, 2013 and Etsy is now my full time gig! I took what I learned from my past and have used it to create my present. I sincerely hope you enjoy my designs and the passion I put into each one of them!
    



No comments:

Post a Comment