Saturday, February 8, 2014

Pure (Barre) Love


I haaaaate working out. I hate exercising. I'd just rather not. But of course I should, so I do--but I'm not happy about it. That was all until I walked in to my first Pure Barre class and fell in love. This low-impact, high-intensity workout will make you sore the next day (and the next), but for whatever reason doesn't make you feel like you're actually doing a lot of "work". I highly recommend these classes to anyone who feels the same way as I do about the gym. I've only taken ten classes so far, but I already see a difference! So I say treat yourself this Valentine's Day to some Pure Barre love! 

Dress for class in style with basics from Alternative Apparel and Toggery--comfortable, stylish pieces that work well with yoga pants--and just so happen to be available at Arcadia!





























Also, stop by Sunday (2/9) for our Sweetheart Trunk Show featuring treats from Niki Leist and New Histories Jewelry! Also, take 20% off all new Spring merchandise! 



xx
Arielle

No comments:

Post a Comment